Backgrounds
Wood Backgrounds

Monday, May 14, 2012

Monogramed Teaching Bag

So I was thinking... 
that every great teacher needs a great teacher bag! I was blessed this year with an adorable little first grader who gave me a Thirty-One bag that I use for Christmas!

One of my best friends is getting married in less than 100 days! She had an Around the Clock shower last weekend and I was given the time of 'teaching time.' I decided to make her a monogramed teaching bag and fill it with some fun teaching things!

Here is a quick tutorial:

First I went to my favorite craft store to gather supplies:
canvas bag, fabric, and yarn
 I printed a "G" for the soon to be Mrs. Goodell and traced the pattern onto the fabric to cut out. 
 The next step is a little time consuming, but super easy! Just thread your yarn needle and stitch away!
 The finished product before the shower!
 She is ready to teach now!

7 more days of school! I can not believe, be looking for end of the year posts soon!
~Rachel 

1 comment:

  1. Rachel!! You did SUCH a great job on my bag!! I lOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete