I love getting to spend my Fridays reviewing the week with this fun linky party! Here is my week in review!
1. The week started off very relaxing with a day off on Monday. I spent my weekend doing absolutely nothing but catching up on some much needed rest and some movies! RedBox is the best invention for movie lovers everywhere!
2. I got an order for 2 of my crosses for a lady who is having twin girls this week! Twice the fun! Here is the beginning stages of one of them. You can check out my other crosses here!
3. My week started off nice and relaxing but honestly after Monday it was a long and stressful week with a few frustrations. So I took out my frustrations with crafting, baking, and the gym. Here are the yummy cupcakes I made for the 100th day of school! Someone asked me if I put 100 sprinkles on each one, and boy do I wish I would have thought about that; however, I resorted to the simple task for just rolling the cupcake in a bowl of sprinkles!
4. Have I mentioned that I LOVE teaching math? because it's my favorite. On Wednesday, we made these fun counting mats for counting our 100 things. My kids brought in some interesting things for the 100th day. We had marshmallows, lemon drops, pasta shells, gum balls, and silly bands! However, the most popular counter choice was pennies! The 100th day was fun, we took 100 steps, and counted 100 things, then we rolled dice to 100 and ended it with graphing 100 things!
5. In February I am working on a Christian retreat for young adult girls and the workers give out agape to the girls so this week I decided to make some. Agape means love and there is nothing better than God's love for us. I found a great deal on highlighters from Office Max and thought they were a great reminder of how God is the HIGHLIGHT of our day!
"You are my lamp, O Lord; the Lord turns
my darkness into light."
2 Samuel 22:29