Backgrounds
Wood Backgrounds

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Starting the year right!

Happy New Year to all! I hope everyone had a joyous holiday season, sadly our break is over, well at least for me it is. Meetings all day yesterday and the kiddos rolled into my room at 7:15 this morning! We had a great day and are very excited about tomorrow as we welcome a new student into room A9!

I can not wait to see what this new year has in store! Here are the siblings and myself as we celebrated Christmas and the birth of the greatest gift we've been given!

We are a pretty fun group if I say so myself!
The holidays were a great time to relax and spend quality time with the fam. I returned to Auburn to celebrate the New Year with some fun friends and then went from snoozing in in the mornings to back to 5:30 wake up calls; but I have to admit I missed the kiddos! 

Here is a photo from our Polar Express PJ day! I let them take off their shoes for the whole day and they loved it. One of my friends FJ said "Ahh, now this is the life!" Funny how the little things are huge to them!
  
I had one day in Auburn before the meetings commenced for professional development so I searched Pinterest for a project! I found this on a friends board and knew I wanted to recreate. I chose a cross instead of a heart but here are some photos of the project!


Check it out in the Etsy shop soon! 

Hope you all have a great start back into the work week. 
~Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment