Well we made it!!! My goodness it was a long week, at least for me it was. It was the first full week back and report cards needed to be finished and I got a new student so BUSY seems like an understatement.
Here we go. Linking up with Doodle Bugs again!
1. I spent my weekend crafting away. Check it out here for the whole story, but I have to say I love it!! It is a great craft table, foot proper, book holder, etc.
2. I have started using this book to help guide me through my Bible reading. It is going in chronological order which I am loving! It is a great way to end my days.
3. Last week was my first week back in Auburn since the Christmas holiday and I was enjoying the time away from ... the GYM. However, I am determined to make my membership worth it this year and so I jumped back into my 4 day a week routine. Let me just mention...that my legs are JELLO after today. But with the weather already feeling like summer I am excited about getting toned.
4. For Christmas I got a really neat gift from my sister. III and LB gave me a beautiful bracelet but the greatest part was the story behind it. It came from Noonday Collection, which is a website that sells jewelry and accessories that are made in 3rd world countries. My bracelet came from Uganda, where LB and III traveled this past summer. Check out more details here! I loved my jewelry and hope you do too!
5. School stories: This week, as mentioned above has been a dousy, here are some comments that have kept me laughing.
GK: Miss A, you know what I did last night?...swallowed a button!(huge smile) WHAT!!!
- I was told I looked older than a child's mother, made me start thinking I need to get into bed earlier.
Honesty: RS was drawing herself and her mom and talking to her self: "My mommas head is way bigger than mine.....Opps, her legs are not little." (They will say anything)