Happy Friday to everyone! This is my last Friday of the school year with my kiddos! Their last day is May 23 and then I get to do a little PD (professional development) on Friday.
I am happy to be back after a short break away from blog world.
I added six items to share just to catch you up!
1. I am done with grad school! Well... at least until the fall. As you can see my computer screen was packed with papers and unit plans and I was overwhelmed and exhausted, but keep telling myself how great it will be when I am done and what great things I will have learned.
2. One of my high school friends got married last Saturday, so I drove home for the wedding and got to spend it with my friend MRN and my momma. I also got to try out my new curling iron (I got one without the clamp) and it was fabulous.
3. While I was home, I got to enjoy some KRISPY KREME doughnuts! They're my favorite, my family knows me well.
4. I stopped by a thrift store the other day to see if they had any plastic tubs (P.S I'm moving in 12 days) and ran across this gem. I used to LOVE the movie My Girl, I cried like a baby every time. Best Part: 39 cents!
5. Someone asked me to paint a sign for them, and I couldn't resist getting a chance to pull out my sandpaper and paint brushes so I of course said yes! It was a great stress reliever during my grad school finals and I was happy to help her with her Mother's Day gift.
6. So, I have been teaching for two years in my college town and it has been a complete blessing and allowed me to grow so much as a teacher. I am excited to announce though that I have decided to move to Bham for my next step in life. God opened up the doors in Bham and provided a room in my friend's house to live in, and a first grade teaching job and I accepted. As excited as I am about moving, packing has been crazy. Here are some pics of my storage shed at home filling up with all my school stuff, and this is not even half of it!!