For The Cookies: 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened * 1 cup packed brown sugar * 1/2 cup granulated sugar *
2 eggs * 1 teaspoon vanilla * 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour * 1 teaspoon baking soda * 1 teaspoon cinnamon*
1/2 teaspoon salt * 1 cup raisins * 3 cups Quaker Oats, old fashioned, uncooked*
For The Filling: 8 oz. mascarpone cheese * 4 oz. cream cheese, softened *
1. Mix together your sugars with the butter. Then add eggs and vanilla.
2. Slowly add in the dry materials, beat together. Stir in the oats.
3. Bake in the oven at 350 for about 15-20 minutes.
4. Mix together the filling, I did not have mascarpone cheese so I made my own with the help of a Google search. Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of this filling, next time I might just make a cream cheese frosting.
5. Take two cookies and adding a big spoonful of filling. Refrigerate overnight to help solidify and soften the cookies. Take out in the morning before serving.
Enjoy your bite down memory lane!