Backgrounds
Wood Backgrounds

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Today's the Day

So I was thinking...what am I going to do for 14+ hours on a plane. Well, today's the day that I find out.

I left for Seoul at 12:30 am this morning and am now in flight for 14 hours. Once arriving we will have a 4 hour layover before we fly 4 more to the PHILIPPINES!
When I started this process of going to the Philippines, it probably would have taken me a minute or two to find it on the map. Now I know that it is between Vietnam, Indonesia, and Thailand in the Pacific Ocean.

This is where I am going to spend the next two weeks! As I have mentioned before I signed up to go...well anywhere, about a year ago and today's the day. Thanks to Google images you can see what the Philippines look like. The red dot on the North island is where we will be staying. Kids International Ministries is just outside of Manila. I cannot wait to get there and see what the Lord has in store.

So you see it doesn't really matter what I do for 14 hours on the plane (hopefully sleep some), it matters what happens on the other side of the world from my home state in the South.


We at Kids International seek to: Prepare children to honor God in their everyday lives in an environment that cares for their spiritual, educational, physical and emotional needs. kidsim.org



I ask that you pray for our team, the people we meet, and that the Lord's glory will shine through in all that we see and do here.

See you in two weeks
~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment