Backgrounds
Wood Backgrounds

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to Business

Well, I have made it through the first two weeks of school and to say that I was tired was an understatement. EXHAUSTED, would be a better word; however, the long weekend has been just what I needed to rest up and get back into the swing of things. I have lots of pictures and stories to tell so I will apologize for the long post.
Funny saying in the first weeks:
"Miss A, how do you spell 'pecause'?"  Do you mean because? 
"Nope, pecause, like I want to be a doctor pecause"



Ready for Open House!
 Whole Brain Teaching Rules!
 Whole Brain Teaching Methods
 Gifts for the Firsties!

 The boats have the students' names on them. There are also red strings all coming from AL to London, Uganda, & the Philippines! Places people in my family traveled to this summer.
New behavior chart, taken from Cara and tweaked a little for my kiddos. 
 Last year I was given this extra desk, however, it was covered in SpongeBob stickers. Now I'm not a huge fan of the underwater gang, so it got a fresh coat of paint this year!
 New book organization
         


Our favorite first grader!

      
         Eric Carle tissue paper characters


 School is Cool
chilling with our shades on
  Started back this week with Sam, Come Back. We're learning
short 'a' and final 'ck.'
~Miss Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment