Backgrounds
Wood Backgrounds

Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm Thankful

So...the other day I let you in on what my students were thankful for so I thought 
I would share what I'm thankful for. There are so many things that could be on this 
list but here are a few:
1. I am so thankful that my parents gave me the opportunity to attend a great university 
where I got a great education and fostered my love of teaching and where I met some amazing friends.

2. I am thankful for those friends who I lived with and who I was able to share so 
many memories with: wedding, cruises, agd, cooking dinners, night with The Nanny

3. I am thankful that God blessed me with the opportunity to go to Manila this summer 
and meet Angelica, who dreams of a great future of doing hair and knows that even though she does not have a biological father, that her Father in Heaven has a great future for her.

4. I am thankful with a great family on both my mom and my dad's side, I'm even thankful for our beach trips where all 30 of us cram into one house for a week!

5. I'm thankful for my mom and sister who are always up for a fun trip, where the main purpose is for us to spend time together: Chicago, NYC, Las Vegas, Atlanta

6. I am thankful for our freedom and what the brave members of the military do for 
us each day.

7. It may seem funny but I'm thankful for Disney World for helping me be imaginative in my childhood and sharing in so many of my childhood vacation trips! I still would love to be Belle one day!

8. Again I am thankful for PI because I got the chance to meet these 32 amazing students and spend time in their classroom laughing and learning. I am thankful that I have a job in the states that I get to teach a great group of kids and laugh everyday.

9. I'm thankful for a great family who has always been supportive in everything I do, and encouraged me to seek God in every part of life and to lean on His understand and His will. 

Take time today to thank God for all the blessings He has given us today. You may be overwhelmed with His love for us just like I am everyday. What a great blessing we have in the Lord.

Happy Turkey Day!
Rachel 

1 comment: