Backgrounds
Wood Backgrounds

Monday, November 19, 2012

We're Thankful!

So I was thinking how most of the time when I am having a bad day at school there is always  one of my friends that shows me Christ's love and brings me out of my funk. I have a friend in my room this year that is challenging to say the least. We are making some progress with behavior choices but with the very few breaks we have this year with the new schedule change, this friend's behavior has been taking a nose dive back to frustrating days. Today however, after a tough morning we started writing.
Our topic today: I am Thankful...
Boy, was I proud of the list we made! We got to discuss so many things, even how we are thankful for worms because they help some plants grow haha.
But most of all I was happy to share my PI experience with them some more and we got to discuss why we were thankful for God and Jesus and our families. I love hearing that my kiddos know what Jesus did for them and that they are thankful for it and even thankful that they get to go to church on Sundays!
Here are a few of their papers!
 I am thankful for my cat and dog.                             I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for
I am thankful for God.                                                 my food. I am thankful for my mom and my
I am thankful for Miss Anderson.                              dad and my sister. Her name is ......
I am thankful for Jesus.                                               I am thankful for Miss Anderson.
I am thankful for Freedom.                                        But most of all I am thankful for Jesus.
 I am thankful for my family including my sister.     I am thankful for my compass. I am thankful
I'm also thankful that I have friends too, and          for God. I am thankful for my family because
Jesus because he died for us.                                 they love me. I am thankful for Jesus. I am
                                                                                     thankful for food. I am thankful for life.
I am thankful for church. I am also thankful         I am thankful for the world &God & Jesus
for my family. I am thankful for God. I am            & my family and friends & school & my 
for my fish.                                                                  country the USA & the armed forces & food   
                                                                                     & life. I love life & the galaxy. 

They are a great reminder to count our blessings!
~ Miss A

No comments:

Post a Comment